Williamson County Performing Arts Center is a unique venue designed to enrich, educate, and entertain our community by providing an array of programming including concerts, theatrical productions, recitals, festivals, and workshops.
Theater Guidelines due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Anyone who is feeling ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, running a fever, or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID in the previous 10 days should not attend events at the Performing Arts Center.
- Patrons will be required to undergo a temperature check and Covid Q&A screening before entering the theatre and are required to wear face masks while on the property.
- Patrons will enter the theater through the lobby and exit from the theater to our courtyard.
- Events will be limited to an audience of 80 or less based on configuration. The room will be set up prior to the event in order to maintain social distancing and may not be altered in any way. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Maintain seating that affords 6’ social distancing between individuals who are not members of the same household.
- There will be a 15ft. distance from the edge of the stage to the first row of audience members to protect from transmission of aerosol droplets.
- Concessions will not be sold during this time. Patrons are welcome to bring in water only.
- There will be no intermission. Please try to use the restrooms before the performance begins.